Sunday, October 28, 2018

MEGHAN MARKLE INSPIRED DRESS CHOICE


I am a huge fan of Megan Markle, now the Duchess of Sussex and as soon as I saw this gorgeous dress on my favourite online shopping store-Rosegal, I knew I had to have it! I ordered it in size S (only avaible size at the time) and it suits me really good. I already know for what ocassion I am going to wear it. I am sure you wont believe me the price of this dress because of the dress's elegancy and classines. It costs only $23! I am really happy with my dress and cannot wait to wear it. I also feel like I need to mention the fastnes of their shipping. Even though it says that for regular shipping it takes from 20 to 30 days, it came to my house only 11 days after ordering it! 

Make sure to check more info about this dress:



This is the date of our “Rosegal 11.11 Crazy Shopping Festival”.
Rosegal 11.11 Crazy Shopping Festival & Black Friday Up to 80% OFF:
Free shipping worldwide 

Enjoy 25% Discount with coupon: RGBF1









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)