Friday, October 26, 2018

PINK SATIN PINEAPPLE PAJAMA PARTY



Guys! It's time for pajama party! I ordered myself this gorrrgeous palm leaf/pineapple kinda satin pajama and it is officialy the best and coolest nightgown that I have ever owned! It costs only $19 and has multiple sizes to choose from (I got mine in size XL and it fits perfectly on me. You can also get one in blue color, which I also really like. The quality is so amazing and it  is so light, soft and breathable which is really what our skin needs when we sleep. One more detail-the buttons are cute as well. I never understood people who stay all day in their pajamas but now I totally understand it! My order came pretty quickly (only 11 days) even thought it said it is going to be here from 20 to 30 days with standar shipping. Overall-so so so impressed! What do you think?

Make sure to check more information on Rosegal site and this pajama:

Palm Leaf Printed Satin Nightgown Set - Light Pink - Xl 

Rosegal site












2 comments:

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)