Saturday, November 10, 2018

FASHIONABLE COMPUTER BAGS





Hi guys! 


Today I am really excited to write to you about fashionable computer bags from online store called FYY. Recently I bought myself new computer and really wanted to buy myself a computer bag for it to be on safe place and came across this site! I realised that they also sell from amazon store so I found myself this computer bag: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HDYT5NJ/

This computer bag is really a must for my computer because it is waterproof and durable. I am a huge fan of handmade products and this bag is 100% handmade. You can also get it in blue, brown or black color. I think it is perfect for both men and women! We can also tuck pens, mobile phone, cables and notes if we need to. Bags are really well made and can be safetly put in a suitcase when travelling. It costs only $18 dollars. 

On FYY site we can also buy other items, like: iPhone cases, ipad covers, samsung mobile and tablet cases, huawei cases and some gorgeous bussines card holders, car keys or music accesories. I put some photos of this red computer bag that I really like and also some photos of other FYY items you can buy. Make sure to check it! Happy shopping!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)