Monday, October 22, 2018

EBAY AFFORDABLE LESS THAN $1 BIRTHAY DECORATIONS

Hi guys! Since my birthay is coming up really soon, today I wanted to share with you some cool items that I ordered and some of the items that I like for b-day party. All of these things are soooo affordable and pretty. All of these items cost from $0.71 to $4.16 and it shows you your birthay can be so fabolous even if it's on the budget! My birthday party is going to be pink themed as you can see and I think the most important thing is definitely number balloons! Also, at the end of the post I included some more items you could purchase for your birthday party. Below I am going to give you the links of these items: 



Would you buy these items for your party? Do you agree they are affordable?







More ideas:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)