Wednesday, January 31, 2018

SPRING/SUMMER DRESS WISHLIST





Hi guys! Today I want to share with you some dresses that I found on one of my favourite online shopping store - Zaful. As crazy as it sounds to some of you maybe, I am already making a list for my spring and summer wardrobe, especially for my upcoming vacation. And I feel most comfortable in dresses because you can just throw one piece of clothing on yourself and look stylish! I was always a huge fan of lace dresses because I think that lace is unique and special itself so you don't need much of a jewelry with it. I would love to have this lace dress you can see on photo down below. I already have this dress in two more colors but this light blue seems so heavinly. You can click here to find more lace dresses, for special occasions or for going to the beach.  Speaking of colors I love, I am also a huge fan of burgundy color and dresses. They look really romantic. The one that I really like and put here in photos down below would be perfect for a dinner date night, right? Make sure to see more burgundy dresses and to find one for yourself! I know that denim dresses are in trend for a long time now, but I have just recently starting to discover my passion for them. Imagine how cool the one that I found dress would look with high heels! I am pretty sure that denim will always be in trend so make sure to find yourself some denim dreses here. Oh, and now I want to talk to you about dresses with favourite pattern to me for already one year - embroidered dresses! It's so crazy how elegant and special these dresses are and I found few of them that I want but this one I have on my wishlist for few months already! Plus, I cannot believe the price of it, so affordable yet so elegant! I will be definitely ordering this dress for the summer to rock it! You can click to see more of these dresses and let me tell you, you will fall in love with few of them as well. What dress do you like the most? Let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)