Sunday, January 28, 2018

ROSEGAL HAUL


Hi guys! Today I am showing you second part of my Rosegal haul. Yesterday you saw gorgeous shoes that I ordered from them and today I am showing you beautiful satin shirt and faux fur waistcoat that I am in love with. You wont believe the price of these items: shirt costs only $20 and waistcoat only $26! And don't forget that Rosegal has ALWAYS free shipping. I got the shirt and waistcoat both in size M and it fits perfectly on me! Do you like these items? Make sure to check more information on them.  Oh, and as we all know that Valenties day is getting here, I suggest checking their beautiful collection on  rosegal valentines day 2018.

Bell Layered Sleeve Tunic Satin Shirt - HERE










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)