Tuesday, April 3, 2018

WHAT I WORE ON EASTER - ROSEGAL DRESS



Hi guys! Today I am really excited to show you what I wore on Easter day! Recently I have ordered this V-Neck Long Sleeve High-Waisted Maxi Dress from one of my favourite online shopping stores Rosegal. I have to say that I got a lot of compliments on it all love it so much! I got it in the size M and there is only one color to choose - red. It costs only around $40 and one great thing for thicker girls is: you can buy this dress in size 3XL as well! It is really long and goes all the way on the floor so if you are really tall you don't need to worry that it's gonna be too short on you - trust me, it definitely wont be. It has V - neck and belt that makes your figure really pop out. Do you like this dress? Would you wear it? Let me know! 

I would also love for you to check this amazing online store that I found recently. It is called DressHead and it has gorgeous women red dresses. You should check it out. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)