Wednesday, April 4, 2018

LITTLE BLACK ROSEGAL DRESS



Hi guys! Today I will show you one clothing item in my favourite color- black of course. Recently I have been searching through one of my favourite online shopping stores Rosegal and checked their sales part. I couldn't believe my eyes because this Keyhole Cross Front Bandage Cut Out Dress was only $12! So I knew I had to get it for myself and I did. I got it in the size M and it fits perfectly on me. It is bodycon dress, made out of great thick material, it has a really nice front design that I haven't get to wear before and it goes down to my knees.  It has a long zipper on the back so you don't need to worry about putting it on. I am recommending Rosegal shopping store to everyone, not just because of the free shipping but as you can see, because of their non - stop high quality fashion items! Happy shopping!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)