Monday, June 26, 2017

SIMPLY WHITE






Hi guys! Today I wanted to show you this gorgeous white dress perfect for Summer date night! It's about bell sleeve contrast lace tie waist maxi dress. I paired it with apricot pushlock closure plastic flap bag with chain that I got months ago, also from my favourite online shopping store Shein. I got this dress in the size S and it fits perfectly on me! I think that the white color is Summer color and I believe that lace will always be in trend so what a better combionation that these two things together. I really like the lace details, especially on the bottom of the dress. It's so classical and pretty. And affordable, it costs only $30. Also, when I got it I have just washed it and there was no need to iron it, that's a  big plus! Oh, and do I need to say that I got so many compliments on it? Would you wear it?


BUY THESE ITEMS:

.




1 comment:

  1. Jako lepa letnja haljina! :D


    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)