Tuesday, April 4, 2017

MAKEUP BRUSHES



Hi guys! Today I am very happy to share with you makeup brushes  that I have been using everyday for the past two months. I got from one of my favourite online shopping site Bornprettystore. You know that I already have many cool things from their site and these brushes are the newest addition to my Bornprettystore family collection! You will pay only $4.35 for them. And there are 2 color options you can choose from:

1. Pink
2. Black
Even though the pink ones look so cute I got brushes in black because it's my favourite color!

 How many brushes did I get and for what can I use them?
1. Precision Tapered:Exact placement of concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the South.
2. Precision Round:Apply eye shadow base or primer onto the lid.
3. Precision Flat:Stipple concealer on sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections.
4. Precision Flat Angled:Use for precise application of concealer products anywhere on the face. Works particularly well around the eyes and nose.
I am really happy with these brushes and use them on daily bases and would recommend them to anyone that is looking for good brushes on a budget!

I am really amazed with the quality of this brushes because its bristles are soft, gentle but at the same time firm enough to perfectly apply the product on your face. Also, I immedietaly tried if the bristels are falling out and non of them did and is not falling out, even when I tried to pull them out for testing it. So I am definitelly recommending them to anyone that is looking for good brushes on a budget! 

MY RATE FOR THIS BRUSHES IS 10/10!

Buy them here-makeup brushes.

Have you tried these brushes?















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)