Friday, July 17, 2020

MIDSUMMER WISHLIST WITH DRESSLILY





Hi guys! I really hope that all of you have good summer and that you are enyoing it as much as you can. It is almost everyday that I watch what my favourite online shopping store Dresslily is offering-and I am always happy with what I see! So today I wanted to show you 5 cute dresses that I like and that are perfect for this summer. For example, first dress that every woman should have in their closet is this white flower dress. It costs only $22 and I am sure it will attrack a lot of views. The second dress looks more casual but still very pretty, it is white feather belted dress. It costs $26 and it is something I would wear during the day. And then look at this stripe A line dress! One of my favourite colors are pink and white so this dress is perfect for me. It costs $35. And now, one of my favourite Dresslily dresses is this gorgeous see thru red maxi dress that makes you look so elegant! I think the price of this dress is actually too low! Only $30! You should buy it and wear it during the night dinners, walks and parties. And my last dress that I would like to show you is strap elastic dress that just fits honestly everyone. It costs $27. What dress do you like the most? Make sure to check all the links. Besides dresses, Dresslily has so many more new items so

It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday

Use code:DLBF20 with 20% OFF




1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with this stripe A line dress. It is totally me :D
    https://modo-holic.blogspot.com/2020/07/najljepsi-cekeri-za-plazugrad-summer.html

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)