Sunday, October 20, 2019

BEST SLIMMING BODYSUITS






Hello my ladies! I hope you all have beautiful Sunday. I am really excited about todays post because I have been looking for this clothes for quite some time now for two reasons: first of all, I think in the winter it’s warmer when you wear it and second, more important: we look better! So the online shopping store I am talking about is Feelingirl. So what is the purpose of this store? You can read it:
She is true to her love even through times of darkness and hardship.
Absolutely a great dreamer.
This is us. We inspire.
Aspire to be vibrant.
Aspire to be outstanding.
Aspire to be yourself.


So what products are the offering to us? waist trainers, vest & tank tops, bodysuits, shorts & panties, leggings, men’s items, new arrival, super deals and 70% off! And I need to mention that you can buy products from $15 already. Feelingirl is known for best slimming bodysuits that you can find in many colours-such as black, camel and light purple. If you have any questions about these products, shipping, order status, order cancelation, international shipping (which is by the way free for over $55), how long do we need to wait for our order to arrive? Only 7-12 days for standard delivery and 4 days for priority delivery. And don’t worry, if we order wrong size we can change it in 30 days. There is great size chart that helps you with your size so I am sure you can’t order wrong. For orders less than $60 you will pay shipping only $6. But I would honestly rather buy one more product than to pay shipping! Yes, I am that kind of girl! One thing I would like to order in camel color are shapewear shorts. They are covering your whole tummy and making it really slim. It is perfect for bodycon dresses. You wouldn’t even notice that you have shorts underneath. 

I am suggesting checking their coupons and codes page for codes: cool 10( buy 2 get $10 off) and cool 20 (buy 3 get $20 off)! Great codes I have to say! I would also like to buy their tank tops for working out. It looks like it holds your whole upper body. It is definitely up to you if you are more about bodysuits, tank tops or shorts, but one thing we can all agree on: it feels comfortable and you look even better in it. I think these items are worth every dollar of ours! So, I wish you happy shopping!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)