Friday, May 3, 2019

ANEMOYE STORE WISHLIST





Hi guys! I am really excited for todays post because I am going to introduce all of you with slovenian wholesale womens clothing brand Anemoye! First of all, this is such a unique and beautiful name I think. And second of all, this brand comes from Slovenia, lovely country next to Croatia that offers so many beautiul places (such as Bled) and brands already so I am happy to be introducing you to Anemoye. What Anemoye offers to us? It offers us huge range of dressses (maxi, club, little black, prom, elegant, casual), cozy winter jackets, sweater pants and sweater shirts that look stylish and bright color and floral tops. I must say that I already found few of my favourite pieces and I will show them to you in the photos down below. What are their prices and shipping time/cost? These elements are really important and have, besides the quality, really important impact on if we are going to even continue our search on online shopping store and buy the item.  Items are totally affordable, especially because the clothes looks so quality and I must say I am happy about the shipping information, especially for Croatia. They ship to 200 countries and regions and their delivery time for Croatia is 1-3 days and the price is just 10 euros. You can see the carrier that delivers in your country as well. Every piece of clothing has more than one, it has three or four photos on every side of the clothing so that we can better choose what we like the most. Also, we can read the material and choose size that we want to wear. Now I would like to show you few of the wholesale womens clothing that I like! You can find all of these items on their site. Also, besides signing up to their newsletter to get discount codes, you can follow them on facebook(Anemoye original) and instagram (anemoye_original). Let me know if You like the clothes and the clothes that I choose to put in the post! Happy shopping and have a great weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)