Saturday, April 13, 2019

POPREAL STORE HAUL IDEAS FOR MOMS




Hi guys! As I know that there are, besides teenagers, also mothers that follow me and my blog, today I decided to share with you more information on online clothing store that is called Popreal! What excatly is Popreal?
Popreal.com is an online fashion boutique for Newborn baby, Toddler, Kids clothing & accessories. We are committed to provide customers with original, high quality, and exclusive products. For flash sales part, customers should complete payment before the sale ends. At Popreal, we believe that making smart choice and easy choice are one and the same. It’s exciting to know there is one website provide truly safe and healthy products for babies, which leaves more time to enjoy life.
First of all, I really like their clean and easy to use website. On the top of it you can see that they give to each new customer 30% off of the whole purchase! So yay for that! Now, let's reveal some info about shipping. It is pretty usual and it depends on region you live in, but you will get your order in 7-20 days. For US their shipping is free above $69 and all other countries above $89. Good info is also that you can track your order on their website. You can pay in many ways but the way am I sure everyone uses the most is Paypal, and it is also avaible on their site. Let's talk about cute items I would recommend to all of you moms that would like to buy cute clothes for your child or children. First I would like to talk about girl swimsuits. We all know that Summer is going to be here so fast so we our buying ourselfs some cute swimsuit pieces. But our daugthers need it to, right?! Popreal offers us some cute swimsuits for childer with many patterns: polka dot, animal, mermaid, unicorn, stripes and so one. I am sure some of the girls like one-piece swimsuit and some like two-piece so you can freely choose. I must say that the prices of these swimsuits are so cheap and affordable! All of them cost around $15 so feel free to buy not one but few pieces for your daughter. One more item I think you and your daughter would really like are rompers for toddler girl. I personally was never a huge fan of rompers on myself but I really love to see it on others. Now, when I saw rompers from this store I was shocked how cute it looks! Rose, lemon, polka dot, lace, deer, bear, ruffle and many more patterns to choose from! That's crazy! There are summer, as well as fall and winter, or I mean, warm and cozy rompers. Some rompers cost $11 and some cost around $30 and there is really many to choose from. If I were you, I would start choosing right now! Make sure to click on the links and have happy shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)