Wednesday, March 20, 2019

DRESSLILY DRESS&SCARF HAUL



Hi guys! I am coming with some great news and am so happy to share with You what I got from my recent Dresslily order. I ordered 4 items in totall and 3 of them are really populars items at the moment-scarfs. I really love them and think they complete every look. I have chosen 3 totally different ones so that I can wear each for few but different combinations. I really can't choose my favourite one! All of these scarfs are so soft and such a good quality items. It's kinda crazy that 2 of these 3 scarfs costs only $2 and one costs $5. That's definitely the deal price that Dresslily actually offers all the time. And now about this drop waist maxi dress. I got it in the size M. It is so comfy! I can't stress it enough. It costs only $25 but should cost a lot more. If you want to feel really comfy I suggest not wearing any belt but if you want to stand out even more with this gorgeous dress then put the belt on. Make sure to check more info on these items and make sure to explore Dresslily site!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)