Wednesday, January 9, 2019

PRESPRING SHOPPING



Hi  guys! I am really excited to show you two new items that I got from my fave online shopping store Dresslily.  I got this beyond gorgeous rainbow maxi dress that actually has pockets! It is really flowy. I got it in the size L and it fits perfectly on me.  I like the fact that it so long and covers your whole legs. I will  be wearing it a lot! Especially  because it looks good with both sneakers and high heels as well. It costs only  $24!
The other item that I  got and that costs only $3 is this gorgeeeeous gold belt. I really wanted one that looks classy and elegant and  that can make  whole outift  stand out.  I will be wearing it really often, especially because it is the only gold belt that I own.  Some pop of gold earring  or gold necklace would make a perfect pair with it. Make sure to use the 20% coupon when buying! It is  DRESSTODL.
Do you like these items? Would you wear them? Check more photos/information on these   these items and buy them:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)