Thursday, June 28, 2018

ROSEGAL 5TH ANNIVERSARY HOT SUMMER VACATION WISHLIST





Hi Guys! Today I am writing and showing you my Rosegal wishlist! As you know it is one of my favourite online shopping stores that always, at any price offers free shipping. In one month I will be traveling and going on vacation so I want to buy some items for it. Rosegal 5th anniversary is coming very soon so I also wanted to incorporate some cool things they will be having from 2.-22. of July. But first, let's see my wishlist! Here are the links of my wishlist items, make sure to check them:



I cannot decide which one of these items I love the most, but at this moment, favourite item to me is red bodysuit because it looks so elegant. And if I buy it, it will look great with my new red highwaisted trouses. Also, how cool is the fabolous bag?I totally need it! I am really impressed how the jumpsuit looks. Black, waisted and so elegant...

If you want to buy, here are some codes you should use:
Use code " RGAnniversary1 " for all order with 12% discountCan be used at any time
Use code " RGjune " for all order with Over 25usd off 3usd
Use code " RGjune " for all order with  Over 50usd off 7usd
Use code " RGjune " for all order with  Over 80usd off 13usd
Use code " RGjune " for all order with  Over 100usd off 15usd 
Use code"RGanniversary"  for all order with 15% off
Use code " RGjune4th" for all order with Over 50usd off 17%
It is really important to know that codes "RGjune", "RGanniversary" and "RGjune4th" can be used from 2018-07-02 to 2018-07-22.

All of these codes are great, but Rosegal has few more cool things to offer while celebrating:
1.Free shipping Wordwide
2. Shop from $1.99
3. Coupon up to $500, etc...,
Also, it is important for us to know that Rosegal has unconditional refund with quality, non recieved and size issue help within 24 hours. So be aware of it and use it if you need to! Here are links for it: 1. contact them and 2. warranty issues.

Happy shopping!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)