Monday, August 7, 2017

SPAGHETTI BIKINI


Hi guys! Today I am showing you this cute spaghetti bikini that I recently got from Rosegal shopping site. There are many colors to choose from and I chosed one i army green. And my is in the size L. You will pay only $11.54 for it. It fits me perfect and I cannot wait to wear it to the beach! Rosegal has so much cute bikinis and I saw many more that I liked but I chosed this one. And I found some really cute one piece swimsuit high neck! So check out my photos and links down below for more info. And happy shopping!

BUY ITEM:


You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!

Surprise code: RGEN






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)