Monday, July 17, 2017

ARMY GREEN TWO PIECE



Hi guys! Today I want to show you this cute striped side crop hooded two piece that I got few days ago and I am already wearing it! I got it from one of my favourite online shopping stores, can you guess-Shein. I ordered it for working out mainly but it looks really cute when going to the casual walk. I got mine in size L and it fits me perfectly so it means that sizes are true so you dont have to worry it will be small on you because it streches a lot. What drawn me to this two piece besides its color and how it looks is the hoodie-I don't know why! You will pay small amount of money for it-only $19. Leggings are pretty long but that is good so all of you tall ladies, don't worry about it being short on you. Check the photos of this item and how I styled it down below and make sure to check some two piece Summer sugestions as well that I prepared to you!



BUY ITEM:





TWO PIECE SUGESSTIONS TO BUY:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)