Wednesday, March 30, 2016

AFFORDABLE SPRING FASHION WISHLIST


I can't believe that Spring is finally here! Today I was searching on one of my favourite online stores-Shein,  and saw that they have great sales at the moment  that's including lots of Spring and Summer stuff and for few more hours you can get your clothes to your home without having to pay shipping! And one thing I noticed after I made this collage is that almost all of the clothes that I chose for my wishlist are dresses! What can I do, I really love them... If I had to choose one or two things that are most beautiful from here, it would be white floral dress and black swimsuit-gorgeous! You can click on each photo to see prices and more information on clothing. 

What would you choose from my list? 

________________________________________________________________________________

Ne mogu vjerovati da je proljeće stiglo! Danas sam pretraživala jednu od najdražih online trgovina-Shein te vidjela da trenutno imaju odlična sniženja koja ukljućuju puno proljetnih i ljetnih stvari, a ako naručite u ovih par sati dobit ćete svoju odjeću bez plaćaja poštarine! Jedna stvar koju sam primjetila nakon što sam napravila ovaj kolaž je to da su gotovo sve sa ove liste želja haljine! Što mogu kada ih jako volim... Kada bih morala birati jednu ili dvije stvari odavdje, to be bila bijela haljina sa cvijetnim uzorcima i crni kupaći kostim-prekrasno! Možete kliknuti na svaku fotografiju da biste vidjeli cijene te više informacija o odjeći.

Što biste vi odabrali sa moje liste?




               





2 comments:

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)