Sunday, March 24, 2019

ROSEGAL SALE HAUL-AFFORDABLE DRESSES, SHIRTS


Guys! I am so excited to show you my next clothes from my favourite online shopping store Rosegal! Oh, how I love Rosegal! Recently, they had an amazing sale. I mean... They have amazing sales ALL THE TIME. But I really think I got great deals this time, again. Let's see what I got. Let's start with the ruffle dress. It costed only $16. I am so happy to got it because it looks really elegant but is actually so comfortable and that is the combo that I need in my life more often. It was one size and it fits me perfectly. Love the color cuz I can wear it with everything. Next thing, probably my favourite is maxi red dress that I love! It kinda remindes me of Mexico and their culture. I can't wait for the summer to wear it. It costs only $18 and I got it in size L. I think the flowers are really special. Next item is button up green kinda longsleeve shirt. You wont believe me when I say it costs only $11! It is so comfy and I really like the material. I wear it all the time... One more item that I wear all the time is this black button up shirt that costs only $14. All of these prices are crazy. It was one size. Material is denim kinda and it doesn't wrinkle at all. I cannot wait to check what new items Rosegal store got this week. Make sure to check more info on these items. Happy shopping! Enjoy 25% Discount with coupon:  RGBF1



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)