Sunday, August 16, 2020

MORE DRESSES WITH DRESSLILY



Hello my ladies! I hope you all had an amazing week! Let me ask you something. What is one fashion word that you have on mind when I say summer? I knew it! It is dress, right! My favourite online shopping store Dresslily has some great dresses to choose from-from color, material, lenght, design and occasion. Whata about this Sunflower dress? I would wear it to these hot summer lunches or just walking down to the beach. I feel like this white flower dress could be worn to summer weeding that has "all white theme". Plus it is really affordable so I would definitely buy it! Blue floral dress is something I would wear it early september to late night walks when it is not too hot anymore. I would also wear it to work. One dress I would also wear in the late summer and also a job is this polka dot dress. Black and white are my favourite colors so you can tell why this dress is perfect to me! What I like about this high low dress is how I realized that blue and pink color match perfectly together! What dress do you like the most? What dress whould you buy? 


It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday

Make sure to use code:DLBF20 with 20% OFF. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)