Saturday, March 7, 2020

WOMEN ’S DAY SALES


My wonderful women! I hope you all have an amazing day and weekend. Of course, since in two days it is Women’s day, I am sure you are all celebrating it with your loved ones. I am using this opportunity to share some love and grattitude towards me. So, where should I start? Let’s begin: So many strenght we women have. Taking care of our loved ones-children, partner, brothers, sistres, grandmothers and grandfathers, parents and most important-ourselfs. Sometimes it is hard for us, but we know we can do it. Having the same rights as man do and being able to work everyday is really a blessing. I must say, the things I did this last year, even I don't know sometimes how was I able to do them and how I am able to do it everyday. I think that sharing our knowledge, supporting each other and taking care of us really shows other women how strong we our and especially showing little girls that they can do it. Social media is a place where we can bring masses to learn about how they can grow and learn-both men and women. So I am happy that I get to share this with you. I must say, Dresslily is here with us for every big event, such as Womens day and they offer us amazing deals-because we deserve it! Make sure to check new items they have added on their online shopping store.
-shop with an extra 25% off code: DLKOL25C
#international women’s day #dresslily #dressLily women #dresslily family @dresslily

Shop here : http://bit.ly/2VsqEGe
 with code DLKOL25C (UP to 25% OFF for orders over $30)!


Some items that I have previously ordered from Dresslily and wear them all the time because of how comfy they are and elegant as well:
Belted dress-HERE
Floral dress-HERE
Red dress-HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)