Saturday, October 24, 2020

DRESSLILY WINTER WISHLIST




Hello my dear friends! How are you doing?  I really hope that everyone is doing good and enjoying the end of this years October. Today I wanted to share with you my Dresslily wishlist that I made for myself, for the upcoming winter. I realised that they added a lot of new items, so I checked it and found cute sweaters and dresses I'd definitely wear in the winter time. When I made this wishlist, I realised that currently I am in love with pastel pink, blue and lila colors. 


It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday

Use code:DLBF20 with 22% OFF.  

First cute item on my list is striped cardigan in yellow, pink and black color! It costs only $23 and I think it would look great with skirt and also with jeans. Next item is high neck long sweater. I love these. Not just because your neck is protected and warm, but because it makes you look more classy. It costs $27 and I think it would be a good idea to buy it. With my next item you will realise that I love pastel colors because this cardigan is in pink, blue and white color. It also costs only $23. I feel like nobody has enough white button up shirt and dresses. That's why I think I need this one, especially because it ties on both sides. And the price is amazing-$23! And what do you think about this green belted dress? I think the lace on the sleeves makes it really classy and elegant.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing.

    When summer comes, I start to add summer clothes. Such as Wholesale7 dresses, tops, pants. My favorite is the purchase of white bikini sets. Great deal, now 35% off sitewide.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)