Wednesday, May 20, 2020

I AM READY FOR SUMMER WITH DRESSLILY


Hi guys! I am really excited for upcoming Summer season and for this post! Recently I was scrooling through my favourite online shopping site-Dresslily of course.

So, we have one month to prepare for Summer. For romantic dinners, walks throught town and by the river, lake, sea, ocean with our loved ones. One month to pick the newest and trendiest bikinis, one pieces and tankinins.One moth to find the coolest curvy dress for us that gained a few pounds in this crazy times while shopping online. Since this whole thing kinda got me unmotivated so I feel that I need to brighten up a bit with my clothes! Maybe it will help me to be in better mood. So I found few print dresses to order. Some of them have flowers or dots or butterflies and I really like them! Or what do you think about lace dress? I always thought of them as dresses for formal ocassions. Maybe you have some special event this Summer. I suggest looking these dresses! Like I already said, I was never a print dress or print clothes girl but right now I feel the need to have something like floral print dress. All of these dress types have a variety of options and I will definitely be checking them. One type of dress that I came across and feel interested in because it looks really cool is feather print dress. I want to know what do you think of these? Which of all of these type dresses do you like the most? Would you wear any of these dresses? Which one would you pick for special event. Let me know. Happy shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)