Friday, November 29, 2019

BLACK FRIDAY SALE SHOPPING



Hi guys! Today is black friday! Crazy day for everyone who loves shopping and wants to  buy something useful for themselves. Honestly, I did my shopping little earlier so I wanted so show you some amazing items that I got on big sale. All of these items are on sale today, on black friday, on my favourite online shopping store dresslily . I got myself 3 items: floral pink/lyla/blue shirt, cool vintage brown dress and just a really, everyday simple shirt with red and blue colors. All of these items cost less than $15 and I got them in biggest size, because I really love loose fitting clothes for winter time. If you want to buy these items, or any other item on Dresslily site, make sure to be quick and use code: 2019BF. Also, make sure to buy items for more than $29 (you can buy at least 2 quality items) so that you can have free shipping. Happy shopping guys!

long sleeve shirt dress
vintage dress
floral dress






















1 comment:

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)