Sunday, November 24, 2019

BIRTHDAY SHOPPING ON DRESSLILY





Hello guys! I am happy today to share with you my small portion of my birthday shopping on Dresslily. As you know already, it has been my favourite online shopping store for a really long time now. So, of course I decided to buy some affordable items again. 
All of the item that I ordered were less than $30 and the first item- Belted a-line dress was only $11! And you see how pretty it is... I got it in the biggest size because I wanted it to be loose on my so I can wear it with or without belt. I wore it few times already and everyone is impressed! The next item that I now you will fall in love with as well is Lace shirt dress . It costs only $17 and I got it in the size XL. You can wear it as a dress or as a longer shirt. It looks really elegant, especially because of the lace and the sleeves. I recommend for you to buy it for Christmas evening. At the last item is really interesting  Loose dress. It costs $28 and I got it in the XL size as well. On the photos it looks really thick and I honestly wasn't sure if it is going to be like that, but wow-it is really thick and quality! You can wear it as a dress as well. I like the fact that it has pockets. 
Since xmas is here soon, make sure to use their code FRESH. I wish you happy shopping!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)