Monday, October 7, 2019

DRESSLILY HAUL







Hello guys! I hope that you all have an amazing autumn day. As much as I love summer, I have to admit that autumn has that special vibe. I needed some new items and I ordered them from my fave online shopping store Dresslily! This time I ordered 2 items. One of them I really needed and one I really wanted. Can you guess which one is which? So, I really needed some new makeup brushes and I really liked this because they cost only $4 and are pink! You get 8 pieces and I the price for that is amazing. I have already used them on my face. Another item I got and that you will see in photos down below is floral polka dot dress! Oh it is so so cute! I am sure you understand why I needed it!  got it in size XL because I wanted it to be easy on me.It costs only $12. Make sure to use code DLBF20 when buying on Dresslily. Please let me know if you liked these two items! Happy shopping!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)