Wednesday, September 11, 2019

CUSTOM NECKLACE ONLINE STORE



Hello my ladies! I am so excited for todays post! Why's that, you may ask? Well, because recently I came across this interesting online shopping store called Custom necklace. I am sure some of you now about this store even before me but for those of you who have been living under the rock just like I have, I am going to write something about it. What is Custom necklace-let's read straight from them: 
Custom-neckalce is an jewelry manufacturer that offers fashionable and gorgeous personalized jewelry. We get professional team of designers to turn names and initials into lovely pieces of jewelry. Wide categories such as name necklaces, monogram chocker necklaces and family pendants come with good quality and competitive pricing via using of the latest jewelry making technology. Factory procedures are well organized to bring about efficient service delivery. From the technical team right down to shipment agents that process check out of packages, we offer fast, professional and timely delivery as these aspects are major priorities required to satisfy all our clients.

One oft he really important elements of shopping is shipping and its price, right? First, if you want normal/standard shipping, you wont have to pay for anything. And shipping time is 5-20 days, depends on the country you are living in. And expedited shipping costs $8 for some countries (USA, UK, AU) and $22 for all the other countries. However, if your shopping bag has more than $150 value, expedited shipping is free, yay! 

There are many categories you can choose from from https://www.custom-necklace.com-necklaces, rings, braceletes, earrings (name, infinity, bar, heart, carrie, photo, mom, family) and charm. Also you can shop by collections. Today I am going to show you few of my favourite pieces. Ok, so I have two of my favourite necklaces. First one is this 1. It has three disks and is perfect for our mothers of course. You are able to write whatever you want on these disks. It costs $55 and I suggest everyone to buy it for not just mother but whoever is important to you. One more necklace that I really like is this one 2. And this one is for our grandmas. How happy would your grandma be to get this? You can actually choose how many birthstones you want. So special… Let me know if you like any other items from this store and happy shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)