Wednesday, May 15, 2019

SUMMER MAXI BLUE DRESS





Hi guys! I am really excited to show you this Summer dress, even though it's so cold and rainy outside. It is safe to say that this is now officially my favourite dress! I ordered it only few days ago from the site called Manzara. It is online shopping store that has so many items that you can choose from! As you know, my favourite piece of clothing are dresses so as soon as I saw this dress I knew it had to be mine. It is pretty cheap for it's look and quality-only 199kn (27 euros). This maxi blue dress is made of 95% poliester and 5% spandex. What I really like about it is open back. I think it is really elegant and classic. It has elastics over your waist and split in the middle of the dress. I can't wait to wear it outside. Make sure to check more info on this store and on this dress! Also, I would suggest you to check the slovenian fashion store Anemoye, the store I was talking to you about one week ago. Happy shopping!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)