Sunday, April 14, 2019

ROSEGAL SUMMER DRESSES HAUL-AFFORDABLE, COLORFUL, HIGH QUALITY





Hi guys! First of all I hope you had an amazing weekend and wish you amazing start of new weekend. I am really excited to show you really affordable but colorful and high quality items from my fave online shopping store Rosegal, of course. You know that Rosegal is my favourite online store that offers so many affordable but high-quality trendy and classy items. In this order I mostly got the dresses. Four dresses to be exact and one t-shirt. So let's start with the shirt. It costs less than $9! I haven't got to wear it yet because of the cold and rainy time. It is really soft and comfortable. Next item is comfortable oversized beige shirt dress that I adore! When I don't know what to wear I just put this and look amazing. It costs $24. Next item is tribal bohoo dress in L size that costs only $16. It is really comfortable but kinda elegant at the same time. Then we have blue maxi stripe dress that is at the moment unfortunately sold out at the moment. And the last item and maybe my favourite, that is also sold at the moment is colorful stripe maxi waist dress! Ah I can't describe how much I love it! If I could, I would wear it everyday! I really love all the items and Rosegal always surprises me with better and better quality everytime-amazing! Make sure to check more info on the links down below and don't forget to use their code for more affordable shopping price. Make sure to have fun on Rosegal store while buying!
Enjoy 15% Discount with coupon:  Tank01



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)