Saturday, April 13, 2019

ROSEGAL AFFORDABLE HAUL





Hi guys! I wish you all happy Monday and great week. Today I am showing you what I got from my Rosegal order that I recieved recently. You know that Rosegal is my favourite online store that offers so many affordable but high-quality trendy and classy items. First item I will talk about is long waisted all white dress that makes me feel like a princess! I got it in size XL because I wanted it to feel comfortable for the Summer. It is a bit sheer so I will wear tight white dress beneath it. It looks so good and I can't wait to have long walks in it. It costs only $26. If they had some other colors, I would order them as well. Next items is long sleeve maxi dress. It is so elegant, especially with V neck. I believe it was one size but cannot check since it is sold out (I am not surprised about that). I haven't worn it yet and it costs $25. Last item is embroidered shirt that I wore literally hundred times in one week! It costs only $17 and I got it in I believe one size as well. It looks so simple but has great details that make your outfit really pop up! I feel really comfortable in this shirt. Actually, I feel really comfortable in these items. Make sure to check more info on the links down below and don't forget to use their code for more affordable shopping price. Make sure to have fun on Rosegal store while buying!
Enjoy 15% Discount with coupon:  Tank01


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)