Sunday, April 7, 2019

EVER-PRETTY STORE WISHLIST






Hi guys! Today I am bringing you my Ever-pretty store wishlist. Yesterady I showed you and introduced you with their store and their online shopping site. I was scrolling through their site a bit more after I posted yesterdays post so I was like: since I found a lot of dresses I would like to wear from their site, I would like to share them with you  in my wishlist post. But first, here's few things about Ever-pretty if you haven't already read my yesterdays post: 
With countless on-trend evening gowns, cocktail dresses, and more, you can’t go wrong with a dress from our collection. Celebrate a wedding in style or rock a striking, bold look for your next night out. No matter where you’re headed, Ever-Pretty has the best dress for every event. Our incredible selection of dresses has every style, color, print, and silhouette so that you can find the perfect look for your unique taste. 
Today I would like to show you some more of graduation dresses for college, as well as bridesmaid dresses and purple bridesmaid dresses. Since the season of promes, graduations and wedding is coming, I really wanted to find some elegant and cute dresses I could wear this Summer for big special ocassions. I found some gorgeous dresses on this site and if you click on the photos down below, you will see that these dresses are really affordable. Some of them cost as less as $30 and most of them are around $50-$60. I think that is crazy since all of these dresses are high-quality. One thinf that is a huge plus for their store is their sizes! They offer literally all sizes, from 4 to 16! Good for them! If I would have to choose my favourite dress from Ever-pretty store, I really wouldn't know! But I guess it would probably be some of the dresses from this post. I think that this first, gold dress would be cool for the Christmas time and New Years Eve! Ever-Pretty store has code that we can all use: 
20% Off Everything Use Code: SUMMER20
And if you need to call them to get to know more info, here is their number:1-855-377-3889







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)