Wednesday, March 13, 2019

MY FIRST DROPSHIP DRESSES HAUL




Hi guys! I am beyond excited to show you my first ever haul from I guess my best shopping store from now on-Dropship Clothes! I am really happy to show you all of the things that I got from their online shopping site. So, let's start shall we! First I' d like to add few words from their about us page:
With an international network of distributors, We sales in more than 130 countries and have over 9,000 leading retailers. Now Dear-Lover is top fashion clothing manufacturer and supplier brand all over the world. We supply all types of women's fashion clothes, tops, bottoms, outwear, swimwear, dresses, clubwear, lingerie, underwear, cosplay costumes, Christmas lingerie, Halloween costumes, Valentine lingerie, fashion jewelry, costumes accessories and so on at very competitive price. Global fast drop shipping for you.
I must say that there are several elements on why I will be ordering from them again and why I liked them in first place: so much to choose from, especially dresses. You know that I live in dresses so I had to order them. The next thing is their clothes quality is really good. And when I say really, I really mean it. The feel of their clothes is breathable, easy and it is not material you need to afraid you will swet in. So, that's a huge plus for me! The thing I was honestly mostly surprised with is the price of their clothes. I really don't understand how these dresses were each only $10 (the first one was just $8!) when their quality is so much expensive. That's crazy and it is the main reason I'll stick with Dropshop clothes. Another plus is the shipping. They have shipping tool which helps you to see in how many days your package will come and how much would it cost. My package came in 2 weeks. Of course, as any online store, they accept paypal and that is important. Now, let's talk about the dresses. The first dress was only $8 and I got it in white color, size L. You can also pick red or black color but I really wanted to go with white one for the summer. It has deep pockets.  The second, beige dress costs only $10 and I got it in size L. It also has pockets and cute ruffles. I would also like to have it in pink and black color! The last, puff sleeve dress is maybe my favourite! Even though it is really hard to choose. But I feel like these type of dresses really suit my body the best! It also costs only $10 and I got it in size M. It will go perfect with summer hat and sunglasses. I can't wait for warmer days! You can also get it in black color. Make sure to check the links down below to see more info about these gorgeous items and their store. Happy shopping!


















9 comments:

  1. Amazing WHITE and much more available at www.dear-lover.com.!!!
    It offer wholesale dresses, wholesale tops,wholesale jeans, and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very beautiful, just like a star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropship-clothes,It is a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'aime beaucoup votre travail, très pratique et novateur. Dans l'attente de la prochaine mise à jour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bardzo stylowy i bardzo seksowny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keltainen on parempi kuin valkoinen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastisk tema, du er meget smuk.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)