Sunday, March 10, 2019

DRESSLILY SPRING WISHLIST




Hi guys! I think that we can see spring is finally here. So, that's why I am sharing with you my spring Dresslily wishlist. This wishlist contains not only clothes, but accesorize as well, and some home decor... Cuz I am home decor freak! These items and currently on sale and really affordable. Green dress costs only $10, sunglasses $4, gorgeous white dress only $18, heart rug $6 and handwatch just $7. I need it all! I am huge fan of Dresslily online store also because their shipping cost is crazy low and even free if you pay more than $45 for clothes. And we know that for that money you can buy at least 4 good pieces of clothes. I know that I can always expect my packages in around 2 weeks. I really needed some new sunglasses for this spring and think that these heart shaped ones are going to pop out every outfit and make it stand out. Also, I I want a new rug for my office so I would like this heart-you can also order it in red color as well. Here are the new arrival: https://www.dresslily.com/promotion/spring-is-in-the-air.html?lkid=19975675
It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday.

Use code: DLAnniversary   with 12% discount:  
Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 25USD save 3USD 

Use code"DLAnniversary"  for all order with over 50USD save 6USD

Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 100USD save 12USD









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)