Thursday, May 3, 2018

SPRING ZAFUL HAUL [AFFORDABLE&TRENDY DRESSES, CROP TOP&MORE]




Hi guys! I am so excited for todays post because I have gorgeous items to show you! I have done my spring/early summer shopping on one of my favourite online stores-Zaful of course, and I wanted to show you what I got. So, where should we start? I was looking at embroidered sheer blouse for quite some time now and I knew I had to to buy it! It goes great with highwaisted pants and skirts. And it costs only $13. Next item is this gorgeous cami mini summer dress by the name cloudy, but I would give it name heavenly. As you can see, I styled it with the belt so it compliments your figure even more. And you wont believe me when I say it costs only $11. Next item is off the shoulder white dress that kinda remindes me of Cuba. It is so easy to wear and so cute and elegant. I'll be wearing it a lot. It costs only $22. And the last item is something I think everyone needs-zippered long sleeve two piece suit. I got it in the size L. What I really like about it is material and how it makes the whole style. So cool and trendy. And guess what, it costs only $22. I want to get it in pink color as well! What do you like the most? Let me know!

Off Shoulder Mesh Panel Smocked Dress - White S

2 comments:

  1. Baš dugo nisam videla tvoje postove. Ne znam da li si pravila neku pauzu ali drago mi je da vidim da si opet aktivna <3

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always appreciated! :)